Website Terms & Conditions (T&C)
Welcome to the tēmi website, and thank you for visiting. These Terms and Conditions are a legal contract between Roboteam Home USA, Inc. and the User (as defined herein).
1. The Robo-Team website with the URL robotemich.wpengine.com (hereinafter: the “Website”) and owned by Roboteam Home USA Inc. (hereinafter: the “Company”), is the Company’s website for contact information and product and services descriptions. All provisions in these T&C apply to the Website and any reference herein to the Website means the Website and the Company, jointly and severally.
2. The purpose of these T&C is to define the relationship between the Company and the Users (hereinafter: “User” or “Users” or “You”) with respect to the Website. Any use of the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these T&C. Users are held to have consented and confirmed the conditions of these T&C as a precondition for using the Website.
3. Please read these T&C carefully prior to taking any action on the Website, as it constitutes a binding agreement between You and the Website. It is clarified that by using the Website You are acknowledging that You have read and understood these T&C and that You consent to the conditions set forth herein without reservation.
4. By visiting this Website, You represent that You are over the age of 16, as the Website is not intended for children under 16.
5. The Company reserves its right to change these T&C from time to time, and the current version of the T&C on the Company’s Website is the version that is binding upon the Company and the User. In any event of discrepancy or contradiction between the provisions of the T&C and other publications on behalf of the Company, including on the Website, the provisions of the T&C shall take precedent.
6. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Website (the “Content”). However, the Company cannot and does not warrant that the Content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. The Company reserves the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, according to its sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against the Company for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at the your own risk and responsibility.
7. The User agrees not to use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, “offline readers”, “robots” and/or “spiders” that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers than a human using a conventional on-line browser reasonably could.
8. The Company has the right to terminate any User’s access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
B. Intellectual property
11. All intellectual property rights in the Website, including patents, copyright, design, methods and trade secrets, are the exclusive property of the Company and the Website. Without derogating from the generality of the aforementioned, the Company and the Website have intellectual property rights in all pages, content and information published on the Website, in the methods of sale, the databases, the Website’s graphic design and any other detail related to its operation.
12. By using the Website and/or confirming the conditions of these T&C, the User grants the Company a royalty free license, worldwide and unlimited in time, to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, market, disclose to the public, process, edit, translate and use all content uploaded by Users to the Website, and in any other way, according to the exclusive discretion of the Company, on the Website, in printed material, on digital media, including additional websites, and Users shall have no claim and/or argument against the Company in connection with the use of the content uploaded to the Website by them as set forth above. Users shall not be entitled to any consideration for using such content and they shall have no argument and/or demand on the grounds of violation of copyright and/or any demand for payment with respect to using such content. By uploading content the Users represent that they are responsible to make sure prior to uploading content to the Website that they own the intellectual property rights and moral rights in such content and that publishing the content and uploading it to the Website and possible use of it by the Company as set forth above do not constitute a violation of any law, and they shall bear exclusive liability if the aforementioned is not fulfilled.
13. Use of the Website does not confer to the Users any license or other right to use the intellectual property of the Company and/or any third party. It is prohibited to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, market, change the design or graphic interface, or translate any information from the Website (including trademarks, images, text, methods of sale and computer code) without obtaining the explicit advance written consent of the Company and it is prohibited to act in any way that violates provisions of intellectual property law.
14. It is prohibited to make any commercial use of the data published on the Website and/or use any data published on the Website for purpose of displaying on any website or service or for any other use, without obtaining the advance written consent of the Company and subject to conditions of such consent (if granted). In general, it is prohibited to collect data from the Website using data collection software etc. or distributing such data in public for commercial purposes or in a commercial framework.
15. The provisions of this Section do not derogate from the provisions of applicable law, and in addition thereto all limitations and prohibitions set forth in law with respect to intellectual property rights shall apply.
D. Law and jurisdiction
17. The law that applies to activity on the Website and these T&C is the law of the United States and the law of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any claim under these T&C must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred.
18. Exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute regarding the Website and/or these T&C and/or use of the Website and anything deriving thereunder is conferred to the competent court in New York City, New York.
19. Although the Website is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. The Company reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Website is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
20. If any of the provisions of these T&C are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these T&C, so that these T&C shall remain in full force and effect.
21. For any question and/or problem relating to the Website, please contact the Website’s service center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Roboteam Home USA Inc., 134 North 4th Street, 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY 11249.
Last Updated: 22 August 2017